[wingide-users] wingide startup

Connor, Adam J adam.connor at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 6 14:25:49 EDT 2013

Without getting into why (complex toolchain setup) it would be helpful to be able to launch wing from the command line pointed at a particular project directory, either creating a new project or starting from the existing project files if the exist. Is this possible? I looked at the command line arguments docs<http://wingware.com/doc/install/command-line-usage> but nothing jumped out at me. I see I could specify particular files to open but that isn't what I want.

thanks,

adam connor / financial information systems, ut austin