[wingide-users] size of new windows

Mitchell L Model dev at software-concepts.org
Wed Jul 31 19:14:18 EDT 2013

Just that all my windows open up full screen height. But with your explanation of what happens, I understand now why: I tend to do most of my editing and debugging in one window, which I have full height and substantial width, opening other windows for specific other purposes. Usually I open those windows from the main one, so that's why I'm getting such big ones. In some cases, the other windows aren't document windows and are fairly small, but from what you are saying even if I open a new window while in one of those, since it isn't a document window, it wouldn't affect the size.  There's a problem lurking there: if I only have one document window, then all other windows (separate tools windows, in particular) would open at the same size of my document one. No big deal.