[wingide-users] How Wing IDE Debug Controller Class in Pylons Project

grass 632447031 at qq.com
Tue Jul 30 11:15:21 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have done as http://www.wingware.com/doc/howtos/paste-pylons described, I can debug some files such as enviromrnt.py and route.py in pylons project, But I cannot debug code in controller package. When I post a request from browser, the breakpoints in the code of controller class don’t work. Could you give me some suggestion to debug controller?

Thanks,

Kris