[wingide-users] migrate from TextWrangler? Questions & comments.

Tibold Kandrai kandraitibold at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 22:03:15 EDT 2013

Hey,

Two methods:

   1. There is an "Indentation" tool that can convert tabs to spaces. There
   is an editor setting to use spaces instead of tabs when editing.
   2. Go to search, on the bottom right of the search bar there is an
   "Options" button, click and select Regex Search. Now simply type in '\t'
   into the search bar.

I'm using Wing IDE on a Mac daily and I think it's quite handy.
I was using it even with the X Windows stuff and although it was quite
annoying, Wing IDE still proved itself a quite handy tool.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Tibold

--