[wingide-users] auto restart for django

brian downing brian.downing at yakkadesign.com
Wed Jan 23 22:17:27 EST 2013

I noticed in the django doc it has a section "Debugging with
Auto-reload". Is there a way I can avoid adding "import wingdbstub" to
every file? I don't want to have to edit this out for production and I
don't know which file is the problem till I start debugging.

Currently while I'm in writing/testing mode I run the django server
stand alone so I don't have to keep restarting the debugger. If I need
the debugger, I'll stop the stand alone server and launch within wing so
I can use the debugger. I was hoping there was a better way than
switching between command line server and the wingware debugger.

Brian