[wingide-users] Targeting specific Django tests.

Alice Bevan–McGregor alice at gothcandy.com
Tue Jan 22 14:49:45 EST 2013

Howdy!

I'm trying to get test integration working in Wing, but am running into
a minor problem.  My process thus far has been:

1. Open one of the modules containing tests.
2. Testing → Add Current File
3. Testing → Debug → Debug Test at Cursor

Step 2 appears to work, however step 3 produces an inaccurate reference
on the manage.py test command line.  In my case the reference is
generated as CampaignBrowserTestCase.testCreateCampaign, even though
that should really be
campaign.CampaignBrowserTestCase.testCreateCampaign since the
application name needs to go first.

(The test run fails with an exception inside Django's own code in the
get_app function: "App with label CampaignBrowserTestCase could not be
found")

Any ideas?  I've tried poking around the project file itself but ran
into many, many references to this test and no idea what to look for.
^_^

Thanks,

	— Alice.