[wingide-users] Hopefully-minor UI request

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Mon Jan 21 17:55:01 EST 2013

I find that I all too frequently close the "ToolBox" window (containing
the "Project", "Stack Data", "Call Stack", "Debug I/O", "Debug Probe",
etc. tabs) by mistake. I'd like to be able to have a menu item on the
"Wing IDE Menu" (maybe on "Tools"?) that restores it just as it was.

I know about the "Restore Default Tool Set" command, but this resets the
geometry and location, as well as the various options on each tool (such
as the "Show Replace" setting in the "Search" tool).

If it's easy to do, could the "Restore Default Tool Set" command (a) be
changed to restore the most recent settings, and (b) be relabeled to
read "Restore ToolBox"? I'd also be fine with another "Tools" menu item,
if that's easier.

Thanks,
Tom S.
--