[wingide-users] pylint - error messages

Werner F. Bruhin werner.bruhin at free.fr
Sun Jan 13 10:55:23 EST 2013

Hi,

I would like to customize pylint, so created a .pylintrc in the folder
with the WingIde project file and for some reason I "lost" the pylint
message error codes.

As you can see in the above I only see the first character and no number.

This started to happen when I tried to suppress error messages like
C0103 by adding this to the config file:

[MESSAGES CONTROL]
# C0103 - line too long
disable=C0103

Even removing this or renaming the pylintrc file and rebooting does not
get me the error messages back.

Anyone has a tip of what I messed up?

I am on WingIDE 4.1.9.1 and pylint 0.25.1

Werner