[wingide-users] Shift-return -- feature/bug

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Thu Feb 28 20:01:30 EST 2013

Uh, I don't *intend* to hold the key down, it's just a slow little
finger on the "shift" key. The point is that shift-return is *likely* to
happen during fast typing of Python source code, and the resulting
"new-line-before" is rarely useful (power editor or not). In my view,
even a power editor should not spank a user for otherwise harmless
keyboard noise.

The suggestion of remapping the default to alt-enter is a good one.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Stambaugh