[wingide-users] Python GUI on WingIDE

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Sun Feb 24 13:27:24 EST 2013

On 2/23/13 1:58 PM, gusarer at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've learned that I can use WIngIDE with PyQT toolkit. But it seems to
> me that in How-To section for GUI development decribes WingIDE
> Professional/Personal versions only.
> I have a free 101 version and want to create some simple GUI in Python.

Wing 101 can be used to run and debug any Python program, including PyQt
based programs.  One way to get started is to open up the
examples/demos/qtdemo/qtdemo.py file and use Debug -> Start to start
debugging it.  Then you can write your own programs and debug them.

If you have specific questions about how to use Wing 101, don't hesitate
to ask us at support at wingware.com