[wingide-users] search in project, EXCEPT for this directory?

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Fri Feb 8 10:28:32 EST 2013

is there a way to exclude a directory from the list of directories that
will be searched when using "search in files" for the whole project?  (yes,
that is the most confusing question you have heard today.)

Here's the story -- we use South on our Django project, which creates a
migrations directory.  That's all well and good, but when I'm searching in
all my python files for a string, I almost (99.999999% of the time) never
care if the string is found in the migrations directory.  All the hits I
get there are just noise.

Is there a way to do "seach in project, EXCEPT for this directory"?

--
e-Mail is the equivalent of a postcard written in pencil.  This message may
not have been sent by me, or intended for you.  It may have been read or