[wingide-users] setting up to use WingIDE with Plone

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Sun Dec 22 13:04:20 EST 2013

I’m trying out the latest WingIDE Pro 5.0.1-1 (rev 30372) for use with Plone but am having trouble setting up the project properties.

The How To for using WingIDE with Plone says:

To set up your project, simply set the Main Debug File in Project Properties to the file zinstance/bin/instance within your Plone installation

but (embarrassingly for me?) I can’t see where the Main Debug File setting is in the Project Properties dialog.  I see tabs for Environment, Debug/Execute, Options, Extensions, Testing, but none contain “Main Debug File”.

	Kim