[wingide-users] Call stack direction

Paul Du Bois dubois at doublefine.com
Tue Aug 27 20:36:28 EDT 2013

I'm on 5.0.0-b6 (rev 29601) of Wing Pro. Can there be an option for
reversing the order of call stack entries? Wing orders them with oldest on
top and newest on bottom. I won't go so far to say that the Wing order is
incorrect; but usually all the excitement happens in the most-recent stack
frames, and the older stack frames are often the boring ones.

The other debuggers I often use sort the stack frames the opposite way from
Wing, and it's somewhat confusing switching between the two.

Thanks!
Paul