[wingide-users] running as root on Centos

brian downing brian.downing at yakkadesign.com
Fri Aug 16 16:36:42 EDT 2013

This is a script that does a setup procedure.  Does this mean I'll have
to kick the script off manually every time I change the code? I was
hoping to debug the code like I normally do with other python programs.

I thought about running wing as root.  When I launch wing as root, it
asks me for a license key.  I've already activated it as another user.
Do I need to request another license via wing?

Brian