[wingide-users] migrate from TextWrangler? Questions & comments.

Robert Rottermann robert.rottermann at gmx.ch
Sun Aug 11 05:48:48 EDT 2013

On 08/08/2013 11:44 PM, Scott Lawton wrote:
>> But, I do NOT use it for my day to day python editing.
> That may be where I end up ... but it seems a shame if Wing can't
> compete with vanilla text editors for everyday work.
>
> Scott
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
why should it?
there is a saying editors are like taste, religion, girl friends and such:

every one has its preferences ..

editors are multi propose tools
wing is very specialized.
And it has a VERY good editor..
It will not abandon you. But is like different and might have a
different idea about how things are done best than you are used to ..

robert