[wingide-users] migrate from TextWrangler?

Marc A. Murison murison at alpheratz.net
Fri Aug 9 16:50:51 EDT 2013

robert rottermann <robert at redcor.ch> wrote:

> But, I do NOT use [Wing] for my day to day python editing.
> For this I have my editor that can sing and dance and produce baked
> potatoes in no time.

I have long had the opposite experience: text editors cannot come close to
the convenience and configurability of Wing. Any time I have to use a
plain-text editor, I'm always really missing Wing. So I'm curious -- what
can your text editor (TextWrangler?) do that Wing cannot? What do you find
most often causes you to prefer it over Wing's editor?

Marc A. Murison
murison at alpheratz.net

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
     Benjamin Franklin, An Historical Review of the Constitution and
     Government of Pennsylvania, 1759