[wingide-users] showing contents of a list or dict

Scott Lawton scott.s.lawton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:39:14 EDT 2013

> Are you talking about the Stack Data tool or something that goes beyond that
> with data formatting?

I rarely need all the variables, so that's useful in general but not
what I was after here. However, I just noticed that I previously
missed the expansion triangle in the 'Watch' section. (My fault, but
the barely-Mac-like interface is still a stumbling block for me.)

Related: is there a preference on whether a list or dict gets
summarized with the id/address/whatever & length vs. the first few
contents? Not sure about others, but I never need that cryptic ID.

Scott