[wingide-users] migrate from TextWrangler? Questions & comments.

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Thu Aug 8 17:01:06 EDT 2013

Hi scott,
I work on linux mostly and sometimes on windows.
and I am a wing aficionado for years. I really, really like it.

But, I do NOT use it for my day to day python editing.
For this I have my editor that can sing and dance and produce baked
potatoes in no time.

However when it comes to heavy python lifting, I use wing. And as I
said, I REALLY like it.

robert