[wingide-users] migrate from TextWrangler? Questions & comments.

Scott Lawton scott.s.lawton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:35:02 EDT 2013

> platform independent

Yes, that's clearly an important use case in general -- though doesn't
apply to me at the moment.

> You should be able to do almost everything without creating a project, including set up the python executable, python path, and other aspects of the environment

When I run a standalone program that doesn't require params (but does
expect a virtual env), I'd rather not be required to configure
anything. Is there a setting for Wing to detect/use the #! at the top
of a file? e.g. my Python files almost always start with something
like #!/Users/me/virtual/something/bin/python

Scott