[wingide-users] migrate from TextWrangler? Questions & comments.

Tibold Kandrai kandraitibold at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:02:36 EDT 2013

Opening one single file and debugging without a project should work or at
least it works for me.

For me a huge advantage in Wing is the auto-complete and that it's platform
independent as I'm working on bot a PC and Mac. So I can just stick to my
habbits and it'll still work.
I also use most of the IDE features of Wing, like the auto indent, auto
editing white space control etc. It really speeds up the development for me
although some people can be really annoyed of it. :) Of course you can
always turn them off.

Cheers,
Tibold

--