[wingide-users] Two problems...

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Apr 25 11:05:50 EDT 2013

aabelyakov wrote:
> 1. Subversion client does not work with Russian characters in utf-8 encoding
> in messages, names of directories and files.

I've replicated this (Russian chars in the message) and we'll try to fix
it.  I think we may be sending the characters as utf-8 on the command
line and svn is trying to convert to utf-8 from some other encoding.
All of these may be the same bug.

> 2. Does not work the Copy from the context menu of the Subversion/Output.

This seems to be working for me ... select text and right click and
"Copy".  If that is not working for you can you please submit a bug
report from Wing's Help menu and include the error log?  That may show
us what is failing.