[wingide-users] wing refuses to save a project file?

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Mon Apr 22 09:44:11 EDT 2013

this has gotta be something screwed up with this new machine I got...

I've started wing, created a new project, added an existing directory to
the project.  I go to "save project as" and get the browsing window.  I
browse to the right location, type in my project name, and ....

nothing happens.  I'm just sitting here with the "save project" browser
open.  I've tried saving to a few places (thinking that this is a
permissions error).

This is Windows Web Server 2008 R2. (gaak?  why did they give me the "web"
version?  Must go hunt down a sysadmin...)

Any ideas?

--
e-Mail is the equivalent of a postcard written in pencil.  This message may
not have been sent by me, or intended for you.  It may have been read or