[wingide-users] Support for Virtual Env in Wing

yarkot@uchicago.edu yarkot at uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 19 10:38:42 EDT 2013

I just set the project path to the python of the virtual environment, and the rest seems to follow (i.e. the correct library paths are traversed w/o setting anything else).

This seems to work for me (note: I'm testing commands, nit web frameworks, but I believe it should still hold).

Regards,
Yarko Tymciurak
Research Computing Group
Biological Sciences Division