[wingide-users] Support for Virtual Env in Wing

Steve Barnes gadgetsteve at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:29:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am looking at setting up a couple of Virtual Environments so as to be
able to support multiple versions of Python and of some of the libraries
we are using, (notably wx), and I was wondering if WingIDE has any
support for working with virtualenv the only entries I can find in the
help file are regarding problems with PyLint and working on projects
with Pyramid and Turbogears.

Any hints on how to set things like the debugger and code completion
working with virtualenv would be helpful.

Steve
--
Steve /Gadget/ Barnes