[wingide-users] Getting message "no debug process/ not listening for connections"

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Mon Apr 1 22:08:51 EDT 2013

hmm.  You can't even get a syntax error if you type in gobbledygook in your
program?  Sounds like you're not running the program that you think you're
running.

I wonder if some program got set as the main debug file while you were on
spring break.  Try opening the project tool, and see if any of your
programs are listed in red.  if they are, right click and select "clear
main debug file".

--
e-Mail is the equivalent of a postcard written in pencil.  This message may
not have been sent by me, or intended for you.  It may have been read or