[wingide-users] Getting message "no debug process/ not listening for connections"

Noelia Volpe noebyus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:30:42 EDT 2013

Hello,
I'm writing because I am having trouble running Wing IDE. I have been using
the program from almost three months as part of a class, and had no problem
with it. I didn't use during Spring break  and when I try to ran my code
today (which was working perfectly fine a week ago) I found the Wing wasn't
working any more:
 When I press the Start button I get this message in the bottom left corner
: "no debug process/ not listening for connections". Nothing else happens,
the "play" arrow becomes green again and that's it. I don't even get an
error, even if I type random words.

I haven't made any upgrade to my computer as far as I know (though maybe
the windows update changed something I'm unaware of).

I updated the Wing to 4.1.12 to see if that would fix it, but no luck.

Any suggestion on how I might fix this?
Thanks!

Noelia

Technical data- I am using: