[wingide-users] "Find points of use" in the context menu in Wing IDE 101

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Sep 14 09:44:59 EDT 2012

Denis Kirienko wrote:
> In the main menu of Wing 101 I see some disabled commands:
>
> Edit ->  Copy filenames
> Source ->  Find Symbol
> Debug ->  Clear ignored exceptions
> Debug ->  Clear stored values error
>
> Are these commands available in the Wing IDE 101?

Of these and the others you mentioned, only Clear Stored Value Errors
should be present.  This is used if the debugger encounters problems
packing up a value for display in the IDE.  It flags the value as
problematic and does not try again as a way to avoid hanging up on
values that take a long time before reaching an error.  This is rare and
mostly only in values defined in extension modules, but it's probably
worth keeping this menu item in place.

I've removed the others from 101.