[wingide-users] GTK3 go.repository completion

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Oct 30 09:34:55 EDT 2012

Jason Viloria wrote:
> I have started moving from Gtk2 to Gtk3 and have on my mac and linux
> installed gtk using jhbuild.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to make it that Wing can do command or
> keyword dropdown completion/suggestions. Currently if I type for
> example Gtk. I don't get a dropdown with any suggestions of what is
> available under Gtk,   or from go.reposiotry.Glib import .. I don't
> get any suggestions on what I can import. It is not so bad but it
> would speed up my coding if this was possible.

If it's not even finding the modules, you probably need to change the
Python Executable or add to Python Path in Project Properties (from the
Project menu).

Another approach is to set a breakpoint and run to the place you want to
write code.  Then Wing will use the live runtime state for
auto-completion/etc.

Please let me know if this does not help.