[wingide-users] GTK3 go.repository completion

Jason Viloria jnvilo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:51:31 EDT 2012

I have started moving from Gtk2 to Gtk3 and have on my mac and linux
installed gtk using jhbuild.

Can someone please tell me how to make it that Wing can do command or
keyword dropdown completion/suggestions. Currently if I type for
example Gtk. I don't get a dropdown with any suggestions of what is
available under Gtk,   or from go.reposiotry.Glib import .. I don't
get any suggestions on what I can import. It is not so bad but it
would speed up my coding if this was possible.

/Jaosn