[wingide-users] Snippets with default values no longer working

Porlo pazerp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:17:10 EDT 2012

I fired up wing earlier today, and immediately noticed that one of my
snippets wasn't working. After a bit of experimentation it appears that this
problem is not restricted to just one snippet, but instead seems to include
any snippet that makes use of default values. Attempting to add them to a
file with a double-click fails silently, whilst pasting them from the
context menu produces a dialog with the error message *'Error executing
command .internal.edit.snippet_selected_paste*. Over the weekend I was
having a go at scripting for the first time and am wondering if I may have
inadvertently damaged a program file. The only thing I intentionally deleted
was the django.py file from the install directory.

Thanks,

Paul.