[wingide-users] Making wing ignore a directory

Josef Moudrik j.moudrik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:35:21 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a subdirectory within my project directory that contains over 100
000 files. Even though I have unchecked "Recursive" option in the Directory
Properties window of Project panel (and changed the regex to '' instead of
'*', and unchecked the Watch for external changes), it seems that wing is
still somehow listing the directory, because when I launch it it becomes
unresponsive for quite a long time and the IO led of my laptop goes mad. I
had to move the directory out of my project dir, which is a pain, otw wing
is totally unusable..

Could someone point out if Is it possible to avoid this somehow?

Thanks in advance,
best regards,
JM