[wingide-users] Switching tabs with the keyboard?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Oct 15 09:22:39 EDT 2012

Shay wrote:
> I've looked around but been unable to find an answer for this. Using the Vim
> personality if it makes any difference.

:buffers is implemented, although it works a bit differently than in
vi.  Wing shows the most recent buffer name only initially and you can
hit enter to select it.  The arrow keys or typing the leading fragment
of the desired name will get you to other open files (there is a
completer that will popup if you start typing).