[wingide-users] Debug file but first bring up the run properties box

Mark Jones mark0978 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:39:36 EDT 2012

There is a setting to bring up the run properties box everything I start
debugging.  Is there anyway to bring it up based on a certain keypress?

Most times, I just want it to run/restart without the dialog, but
sometimes, I don't want that box to pop up.  I'm looking for something like
Ctrl-Shift-F5 meaning to:

   1. Show the box
   2. Start Debug

Any other time I'm starting/restarting debug, I don't want to have to wade
thru the box.  It isn't very user friendly to have to scroll down to
manage.py right click it, pick properties, change the setting, then start
debug.

If that isn't possible right now, what is the code that will bring up the
debug dialog box so I can script a macro to do what I want.