[wingide-users] Is this a known bug with the Copy command in 4.1.8-2

Anthony Floyd anthony.floyd at convergent.ca
Wed Oct 3 13:14:36 EDT 2012

I should chime in here that one of my developers here also has sporadic cut/copy/paste issues and they occur only in Wing (pro, various 4.1.x versions). He can't reliably reproduce the problem and he does run a few extra things on his machine that might be interfering in some way with the clipboard -- for this reason we've never reported the problem. However, seeing others with similar problems, I thought we should add our +1 to it. :)

Cheers,
Anthony.