[wingide-users] Is this a known bug with the Copy command in 4.1.8-2

Strauch, Rebecca A (DFG) rebecca.strauch at alaska.gov
Wed Oct 3 11:03:34 EDT 2012

I have also had the same issues since the last upgrade.  Same Wing-Pro version and OS as Matthew.   I do use "remote desktop" but have issues whether it was active or not.  I never had this issue in previous Wing-Pro versions.  Just to let you know that Matthew is not alone.  I use pretty much all wing defaults...no added IDE behavior (other than changing the color scheme).
Rebecca