[wingide-users] Is this a known bug with the Copy command in 4.1.8-2

Matthew Zaleski mzaleski99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:45:03 EDT 2012

Hrmm.  I do have Evernote and VMWare (no active VMs when this happened).  I
will go through my list of possible culprits and see if I can nail down
which one if any are causing this.  What is odd is that I don't have any
trouble in any of my other editing apps (jEdit, Notepad++, EditPadPlus,
Visual Studio, MATLAB).  Any thoughts as to what may be different about how
WingIDE interacts with the Windows clipboard?