[wingide-users] Is this a known bug with the Copy command in 4.1.8-2

Matthew Zaleski mzaleski99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:32:44 EDT 2012

I'm running 4.1.8-2 (rev 27211) on Win7-64.

I'm having intermittent problems where the Copy command fails.  At first I
thought it was my keyboard, but no other apps are having this issue.  I've
proven that even highlighting text, right-clicking and choosing Copy in the
menu will fail to put anything in the clipboard.  Hitting Ctrl-C multiple
times will _occasionally_ work.  Paste always works if I've got something
in the clipboard.

I also suspected Ditto (clipboard manager) may have interfered but I shut
it down and still had issues.  I even rebooted the computer.  No luck.

As you can imagine, it is quite frustrating to not be able to copy and
paste code easily.

Cheers,

Matt