[wingide-users] new editor extension script for symbols and syllables

Jeffrey Spencer jeffspencerd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:55:55 EST 2012

Thanks again, as I've had the script for awhile I can vouch that it works
really well! If your used to navigating in emacs or Ipython via underscores
then give it a go because the operation is identical (actually in addition
navigates via case changes but since I use underscore convention doesn't
have much affect on my environment).

Cheers,
Jeff

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Mitchell L Model <dev at software-concepts.org