[wingide-users] oddness when sorting lines

Campbell McKellar-Basset campbell at bikalabs.com
Thu May 24 05:50:54 MDT 2012

Hi,

I have a binding for 'sort-selected' and a file containing these three lines:

1 import second
2 import first
3 <blank line>

If I select only the first two and hit sort, the blank line following
them is sorted above the selected lines. This is usually not what I
mean to do, and it isn't the way other actions work on selected text.
Selecting one less line,  also results in incorrect behaviour.  I can
only sort 'correctly' by very carefully selecting the lines (starting
with the cursor positioned on the last character of the last line, and
drag-selecting upwards).

Thanks!