[wingide-users] Free passes for EuroSciPy and PyOhio 2012

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed May 16 09:05:36 MDT 2012

Hi,

Wingware is sponsoring EuroSciPy and PyOhio, among others (*), and we
have a couple of free items to give away:

* EuroSciPy 2012:  One free registration (regularly 100 Euros).  The
conference will be August 23-27th in Brussels, Belgium.
* PyOhio 2012:  Two free event parking passes and two conference
t-shirts.  You need to attend to get them; registration is free.  The
conference will be July 28th-29th in Columbus, OH.

I'll give these items away on a first-come-first-served basis.

(*) So far this year we're sponsoring:  PyCon US, PyLadies, PyCon
Taiwan, SciPy, PyOhio, EuroSciPy, Kiwi PyCon, PyCon Poland, and PyCon
Ireland.  I'm sure we'll be adding to this list.  If you know of another
Python conference or meeting seeking sponsors, please don't hesitate to
have them contact us.  We're particularly trying to help out smaller and
fledgling Python conferences.

Thanks!