[wingide-users] django running unit tests

Dan Arbogast darbogast at gene-tools.com
Wed Mar 14 18:19:54 MDT 2012

Hello all,

I have been unsuccessful in finding documentation on how to run a unit
test with WingIDE on a django project.

A file called tests.py was created when the django project was first
made and it has a simple "assertEqual(1 + 1, 2)" statement.  When I
click on "Run Unit Tests" under the django heading the following message
is displayed:

Tried to execute unavailable command .internal.testing.run_test_files

Can anyone point me to some documentation that can get me straightened
out on how to wire up this feature in wing?

Thanks!
Dan