[wingide-users] SVN Issue

Riley Porter rileyporter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:52:33 MDT 2012

Hello all.

The project I am on is using Eclipse + Java and Maven for much of its
work.  There however is MY code segment that is in python.  I have check
out the SVN through eclipse (to get the java stuff too) but I want to use
WingIDE to push updates to the SVN for the python side of things.

So I created a new project in the same DIR as were I pulled down the JAVA
code through eclipse.  I added a few python files and try to commit them
through Wing and I get this error:

svn: Can't create tunnel: The system cannot find the file specified.

Thoughts?  What file?

Riley