[wingide-users] Mercurial integration

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Mar 7 16:07:37 MST 2012

On 3/7/12 9:26 AM, Werner F. Bruhin wrote:
> When I rename a file in the project browser it does not do a "hg
> rename old new", am I missing something or is this functionality not
> yet supported?

Hi,

It should be doing the hg rename if the file is in hg, although it
sounds like there is a bug here.  From looking at the code it may be
that rename is not working but add/remove/copy files is.  We'll try to
look at this later today or tomorrow.  We're all traveling to PyCon so
can't immediately look at this.