[wingide-users] Lost Bookmarks

Campbell McKellar-Basset campbell at bikalabs.com
Wed Mar 7 03:42:32 MST 2012

Hi,

I use named bookmarks for a very-short-term todo, eg while refactoring
something with find-in-files.

If I freeze my wing, the bookmarks are lost on restart... and because
the text I was searching for is now changed on disk in all it's
previous locations, re-locating the bookmark positions involves
referring to version control diffs....

This can turn a 5-second Wing restart into a ten minute little tragedy
(plus a few minutes more, for complaining to you guys in an email!).

Can the bookmarks be saved immediately when they are added to the list?