[wingide-users] wing with virtualenv on Windows

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Thu Jun 21 06:57:54 MDT 2012

My google-fu must be lacking this morning.

How can I set up my Wing project so that it uses my virtualenv?  The rub
here is that I'm on Windows, so I'm not sure how I would activate the
virtualenv, then start wing from command line (and I'd rather just click on
the wing icon anyway...)

--
e-Mail is the equivalent of a postcard written in pencil.  This message may
not have been sent by me, or intended for you.  It may have been read or