[wingide-users] My Wing scripts now released under MIT license

Ram Rachum ram at rachum.com
Wed Jun 13 15:20:24 MDT 2012

Hi everyone,

All of my Wing IDE scripts in the `cute-wing-stuff` repo are now released
under the MIT open-source license.

They were previously released under the LGPL license, but now they're
released under the more permissive MIT license. I hope that this will
further encourage usage of these tools in lawyer-rich environments :)

Here are all of the scripts, more than 15 of them:

https://github.com/cool-RR/cute-wing-stuff

They are now all MIT-licensed.

Enjoy!