[wingide-users] Keybindings to switch between tabs?

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jul 25 16:01:32 MDT 2012

On 7/25/12 5:15 PM, Oleksandr Gituliar wrote:
> All those features are really nice, but they serve different aims than
> the one I'm asking about.
>
> I'm a VIM user and switching to WingIDE step by step. It's a pity that
> such a usefull feature is missed. Is there any reason why?

We add features in response to requests like this.  vim, like emacs and
other text editors, has too many commands for us to replicate every one.
  We're also not ordinarily vim users, so we depend on user requests to
tell what is and is not important.

Could you send descriptions of what the bindings you're interested in to
support at wingware.com and we'll see what we can do?