[wingide-users] open-from-project extension script request

Arkady arkpog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:36:35 MDT 2012

I've been using Wing for years, but only recently found myself using the
open-from-project command frequently.  In fact, I am using it so frequently
that I wish there was an option to use selected text (or maybe even
whatever looks like a filename under the cursor) as the parameter to the
command, so that the dialog appears pre-populated with that text (or,
maybe, if the result is unambiguous, even skip the dialog box?).  I did not
see such an option in the preferences, but I am guessing this may be
accomplished with an extension script.  Any volunteers to try?

--
*Arkady Pogostkin*