[wingide-users] hide-horizontal-tools not working anymore? (4.1.6-1 rev 26713 on Red Hat Linux)

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jul 3 09:16:32 MDT 2012

Wingware Support wrote:
> Arkady wrote:
>> After upgrading from 3.x to the most recent version of Wingware IDE
>> Pro on Linux, the following custom key binding stopped working for me:
>>
>> 'F2': 'show-horizontal-tools, hide-horizontal-tools'
>>
>> In general, the hide-horizontal-tools does not work any more, causing
>> the "unavailable command" error.  Any ideas?
>
> These were renamed a long time ago and I think they were deprecated in
> Wing 3.x and removed in Wing 4.x.  You should be able to bind to
> 'toggle-horizontal-tools' and 'toggle-vertical-tools' instead.

Sorry, this is incorrect and the commands should still be there.  I was
confusing this with a different change.  I also see that
hide/show-horizontal-tools commands are not present when they should be
and I'll look into it.  At least for me hide/show-vertical-tools still
seems to work.

Thanks for reporting this bug!