[wingide-users] 4. Re: background colors (martinakos)

Eric Ongerth ericongerth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:06:02 MDT 2012

Hi martinakos,

I required a dark-background theme for Wing IDE other than the built-in
themes, and I found one that I like very much called 'plastiq'.
It is freely available here:
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/?content=142937

They should keep a webpage somewhere containing user favorite theme links.
Except everything will change in Wing 5.

- Eric Ongerth